Looking for a loving, friendly and fun loving person to help us with our boys 5 years and 3 years to start as soon as possible in Castle Hill.
They both go to school and preschool respectively in the area and we need help with our morning routine and subsequently dropping them to their school and preschool which are 1.5km from our house.
We have a car for your use.
Preference will be given to the following applicants-
1. Able to start as soon as possible
2. Willing to undertake police clearance and working with children check
4. Willing to do light house hold work after drop offs e.g.-emptying dishwasher, ironing, tidying ,cooking sometimes, light vacuum etc.we have a cleaner who comes regularly and our house is very well maintained.hence heavy duty cleaning will not be expected.
5. Flexibility with hours to cover for sick days or occasional after school care (with notice) or babysitting over weekends(with advance notice)if required.
6. Previous nanny work and able to provide references.Written references will not be accepted.
7. Medical illness/condition, if any, have to be declared at interview.
8. Willing to undertake our position on a long term basis, if it works for both of us.Hence priority will be given to mature and established applicants in the area.
9. Fun,friendly,energetic and able to multi-task and capable of handling 2 children at a time.
We have had a nanny previously and share a wonderful relationship with her.
We look forward to hearing from all suitable candidates.
Interviews will be held mostly on weekends but can do some weekday evenings.
Thank you for your attention.