Take the frustration out of parenting.
Could you do with some support and information in some of these areas?
- Uncooperative behaviour
- Whinging, sulking and crying
- Feeling angry and frustrated
- Feeling like parenting is a chore
- Meeting your own needs
- Negative influences
- Getting children to help out
- Fitting in activities
- Healthy living
- Keeping authority and setting limits
- Nagging and shouting
- Persuading children to try new things
<< Return to Parent/Family Resources
- I found a nanny using your website.I found it very simple and easy to use. In fact I've used it successfully twice now.Our first nanny we had for over 4 years until she decided to move on to other opportunities but we still keep in contact and occasionally she helps us out if we need a baby sitter.Our second nanny is still with us and the whole family loves her :)The website is very simple and easy to use and I recommend it to all my friends as a great place to find a nanny.Thanks.Sarah - ( St Ives ) - NSW. Feb 2015We found the perfect person within 48 hours, when we urgently needed someone. Thank you so much - a real weight off our shoulders.Ian - ( Annandale ) - QLD. April 2015Great website, easy to use and great results.Clare - ( Yarraville ) - Victoria. April 2015Thank you very much for your Nanny site.Leonie - ( Ferny Grove ) - Queensland. Nov 2015I`d like to thank you and say that I found a job through your website. Thank you very much!Tissiane - ( Mount Lawley ) - WA. February 2016Thank you to all the people that responded to my ad. It is great to see so many caring and kind people willing to help. What a great service.Daniele - ( Pymble ) - NSW. April 2015