Writing a profile that will get you the job you want
1. Be honest
2. Keep it brief and to the point
3. Detail all relevant childcare experience you have
4. Try to be unique, what separates you from the others ?
5. Why should parents choose you ? Are you flexible, reliable and trustworthy ?
6. What sort of work are you looking for ?
7. What interests do you have outside childcare ? What hobbies do you have and what do you do with your spare time ?
<< Return to Caregiver Resources
- Had an overwhelming response from numerous well suited and qualified nannies. Thank you for your help.Gloria - ( Shell Cove ) - NSW. January 2015Found a great nanny through this site and we will maintain contact in the long term. Great outcome for us !Nadine - ( Wandina ) - WA. June 2014Thank you for your assistance. The WNAN website is a great tool.Catherine - ( The Vines ) - WA. February 2014I found a nanny a couple of days ago. Thanks for your great website, it was very helpful.Asha - ( Mount Mellum ) - Queensland. Jan 2014It was an easy experience, some very good candidates.Marina - ( Red Hill ) - QLD. March 2014So easy, so quick, will keep my membership.Lisa - ( Warwick ) - WA. May 2016