Writing a profile that will get you the job you want
1. Be honest
2. Keep it brief and to the point
3. Detail all relevant childcare experience you have
4. Try to be unique, what separates you from the others ?
5. Why should parents choose you ? Are you flexible, reliable and trustworthy ?
6. What sort of work are you looking for ?
7. What interests do you have outside childcare ? What hobbies do you have and what do you do with your spare time ?
<< Return to Caregiver Resources
- Found a caregiver with excellent qualifications and great communication skills.Mary - ( Newmarket ) - QLD. May 2015I find your site of great use, it has provided our family with the best care and I highly recommend it to all my friends who are looking for care.Ellisa - ( Engadine ) - NSW. January 2014We had some great candidates.William - ( Alexandra Hills ) - QLD. July 2014I found a nanny using your website.I found it very simple and easy to use. In fact I've used it successfully twice now.Our first nanny we had for over 4 years until she decided to move on to other opportunities but we still keep in contact and occasionally she helps us out if we need a baby sitter.Our second nanny is still with us and the whole family loves her :)The website is very simple and easy to use and I recommend it to all my friends as a great place to find a nanny.Thanks.Sarah - ( St Ives ) - NSW. Feb 2015We found the perfect person within 48 hours, when we urgently needed someone. Thank you so much - a real weight off our shoulders.Ian - ( Annandale ) - QLD. April 2015Thanks for assisting me in finding a nanny. We have found a super nanny who I hope will be with us for a very long time. I tried many different agencies and websites but it was WeNeedaNanny that found our girl. Thank you!Bernadette - ( Manly ) - NSW. December 2015