Writing a profile that will get you the job you want
1. Be honest
2. Keep it brief and to the point
3. Detail all relevant childcare experience you have
4. Try to be unique, what separates you from the others ?
5. Why should parents choose you ? Are you flexible, reliable and trustworthy ?
6. What sort of work are you looking for ?
7. What interests do you have outside childcare ? What hobbies do you have and what do you do with your spare time ?
<< Return to Caregiver Resources
- Great service! would highly recommend.Lisa - ( Pakenham ) - Victoria. April 2016I found a job within the first week/couple of days of registering. The family contacted me through emailing me on the site then we exchanged numbers had an interview and started a trial which ended after about three days with me getting the job. I'm a live in nanny with a family of two kids.I'm enjoying the job and fitting in well.Cheers,RachRachel - ( Frankston South ) - Victoria. July 2014Great service, quick and easy.Lorraine - ( Keiraville ) - NSW. August 2016I've found my nanny thanks to your web site. She starts with us next week & we are all excited that she's going to working with us.Jenny - ( Madeley ) - WA. June 2014I have engaged Leanne who applied for the position through your site. She is just what we were looking for though we had a good few candidates that we interviewed. Thank you.Julie - ( Dianella ) - WA. February 2014Excellent website, thankyou.Eleanor - ( Adelaide ) - SA. February 2016